We all have a stake in preventing underage substance use. Parents, retailers, restaurants, and community members all have a responsibility to keep alcohol and other substances out of the hands of our youth.
Report Substance Use with eTip
Click Here for Web Submission Form
The eTip program is a completely anonymous and encrypted tip line that allows anyone to report underage drinking, illegal drug use, and other concerns that endanger youth without their identity being known.
Three Easy Ways to Send a Tip!
- TEXT: Send a text message to 274637 (CRIMES) and include the word “eTip” at the start of your message.
- WEB: Submit a tip on line here.
- MOBILE APP: Download the free “TipSubmit Mobile” app on your smart phone.
It’s Easy to Help Keep Kids Safe
- Do you know of a party where youth are or will be drinking?
- Are you aware of parents or other adults that are hosting parties or giving alcohol to minors?
- Does someone you know buy alcohol with a Fake ID?
- Do you know of someone who is using a Fake ID to purchase alcohol?
- Is there a store or restaurant that is selling alcohol without carding?
- Have you heard of illegal drug use or misuse of prescription drugs?
You should alert police if you have ANY information or suspicion about where and how youth are getting alcohol and drugs. Please contact us if you would like eTip promotional materials.