12 noon – 1 pm
Learn how to utilize Telehealth for Adolescent Well Visits!
Including how teens may prefer this, providing parent education on COVID-19 & communicating with adolescents.
Click here to register!
Participants will have a better understanding of how to:
- screen for risk behaviors in teens
- “don’t miss substance use, mental health, and sexual health during your adolescent visit”
- have engaging sessions with adolescents
- recognize and appreciating gender diversity
- recognize if teens are a good fit for telehealth visits
Continuing Education Credits
The Maine Medical Education Trust designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.